We are proud to be teaching at the Canadian Benefits Program Certificate
Our Managing Director, Peter Demangos, is honoured to be teaching the Level 3 course of the Canadian Benefits Program Certificate offered through the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) on December 14, 2016 on the topic of “Drug and Disability Management.”
For more information please visit www.hrpa.ca or see below for details.
HRPA Presents: Canadian Benefits Program Certificate
Date: December 14, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Location: Yorkville Conference Centre 150 Bloor Street West Suite 200 Toronto, ON M5S 2X9
About the Canadian Benefits Program Certificate
Level 1 – Introduction to the key elements of a Canadian Benefits program
- Overview of the public and private benefits in Canada
- Overview of plan design types (traditional, flexible benefit plans)
- Underwriting & risk sharing approaches
- Administration options
- Technology solutions for plan members and plan sponsors
Level 2 – In-depth look into cost management and claims management strategies and pricing
- Review of pricing and risk mitigation approaches
- Overview of different cost management strategies for Drug, Health & Dental plans
- Overview of claims management strategies for Drugs
- Disability management options
- Fraud management
- Wellness strategies
- Employee communication and member support beyond enrollment: making sure the participants understand the true value of plan
Level 3 – Drug and Disability plan landscape and sharing of practical approaches via case studies
- Drug plan landscape by province
- Management of high-cost drugs
- Disability management case study
- Wellness solutions – assessment tools, program delivery, strategy and approach
About the Speaker
Peter Demangos is the Founder and Managing Director of PDF Financial Group Inc., an employee benefits brokerage specializing in helping companies gain control of rising benefit costs.
In addition, Peter teaches the Pension & Benefits course at the Humber College Human Resources Post-Graduate program.
With an MBA from the Schulich School of Business at York University and Bachelor of Commerce and Finance from the University of Toronto, Peter brings a highly strategic approach to his clients. His other designations include Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU).
Passionate about health and wellness, Peter strives to help his clients identify core cost drivers within employee benefit programs and suggest proactive and custom solutions with a long-term focus.
Peter Demangos MBA, CFP, CLU, is the Managing Director at PDF Financial Group Inc. email@example.com